(RADIATOR) Version 3.3 install

Chris Myers c.myers at its.uq.edu.au
Thu Aug 29 01:17:05 CDT 2002

Hi Mike, Pavel,

The patched Makefile.PL on SPARC Solaris 8 was
installing the .pm files in /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl
instead of /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 where perl
expected it.

Cheers,
Chris

+            Chris Myers ~ c.myers at its.uq.edu.au
. Information Technology Services - Software Infrastructure
. Ph: +61 7 3365 4017 - Mobile: 0413-009-482 - Room: 42-412
. The Prentice Building - The University of Queensland 4072
+ PGP Public key available @ http://www.uq.edu.au/~uqcmyers
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au