(RADIATOR) SQL Server Connection Handling

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Aug 27 17:47:29 CDT 2002

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:32, Hugh Irvine wrote:
> Hello Dan -
>
> I would have to suggest that you use a more sensible database.

Of course that there might be other reasons that prevent you from doing that.

I am a bit puzzled though: I would normally expect Radiator to attempt to
reconnect and have another go after failing to execute that query the first
time?

Perhaps if you send more the the trace file we might see if that is happening?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au