(RADIATOR) postcard from Switzerland

Ayotunde Itayemi aitayemi at metrong.com
Wed Aug 21 11:43:22 CDT 2002

Hi Hugh,

Enjoy!
I hope I will be able to find my way out of Nigeria soon!
Seriously, I need a long break. So, anyone know a good
school where I can do my Masters in Computer Science
as a very good pretence for bailing out for a while? Okay,
don't forget the expense and the exhange rates for the Naira! :-)

Thanks for offering great support. I don't think there is
any other software with a mailing list and support as responsive
as radiator!

RADIATOR IS RADIANT!

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi.