(RADIATOR) Authentication problem.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 21 02:08:59 CDT 2002

Hello Rajan -

I am not sure that I understand your question, but if you want to limit
users to one NAS only or another NAS only, you can do something like
this:

# define Client clauses

<Client 1.1.1.1>
	Identifier NAS1
</Client>

<Client 2.2.2.2>
	Identifier NAS2
</Client>

<Handler Client-Identifier = NAS1>
	<AuthBy SQL>
</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier = NAS2>
	<AuthBy UNIX>
</Handler>

On Wednesday, August 21, 2002, at 07:54 AM, Rajan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have to use two authby clause one for router1<AuthBy SQL> and another
> for router2<AuthBy UNIX>.
>
> Now the problem is router2 user can be authenticate dialing to router1.
> Since i have only one AAA server. Is it possible to check handler in
> Client clause itself. Will this slove my problem.
>
> Please help me.
>
> regards,
> Rajan.

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our
correspondence.