(RADIATOR) NumHosts in SQLRadius

Martin Edge martinedge at kbs.net.au
Mon Aug 19 19:52:34 CDT 2002

Hey Guys,

Is there anyway to set NumHosts dynamically? Say perhaps via the first
SQLRADIUS lookup, it returns the NumHosts variable?

I'd prefer to not have to hard set this, as I'm trying to design the system
around a dynamic number of destination RADIUS servers..

also..

What type of detail can I expect with trying to run StatsLogSQL with
SQLRADIUS, as I would like to be able to scalably count the
request/responses along with the number of downstream ISPs I am supporting.