(RADIATOR) Re: Multiple Calling-Station-Id

Claudio Lapidus c_lapidus at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:05:51 CDT 2002

Hello Hugh,

Lurking over this thread, I see that you define how to handle a partial ANI
number match:

>For your first point, you could also use something like this:
>
><Handler Client-Identifier = specialNAS, Calling-Station-Id =/^080[234]/>

We have a similar situation here, but we need to discriminate _pairs_ of
Called-Station-Id plus the first few digits of Calling-Station-Id. I can
figure out the way to this with handlers, but the number of permutations is
huge, so I would prefer to store them in SQL and go with SQLRADIUS.

Can I embed regular expressions to be used as selection criteria in an SQL
query?

regards,
cl.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au