(RADIATOR) enable mode on cisco equipment

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Aug 14 11:32:01 CDT 2002

Hello Francisco -

I will need to see a copy of your configuration file (no secrets),
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator and a copy of your users
file to be able to see what is going on.

Something like this in your users file should work though:

# users file entry for cisco login
# Service-Type must be set to the same value as received in the request
# you may also require additional reply attributes

ciscouser  Password = xxxxxxxx
	Service-Type = ...... ,
	..... ,
	cisco-avpair="shell-priv-lvl=15"