(RADIATOR) Radiator AS a Proxy?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve at skeeve.org
Wed Aug 14 07:44:31 CDT 2002

Is it possible to use Radiator as a Proxy Radius?

We have a customer who wants to be able to authenticate their own dialup
users... so they can keep control of the passwords.....

I am not completely against this, but would like to let them only
authenticate users that we have approved....

If it is possible... anyone have an example of what the radius.cfg to do
this would be?

Skeeve Stevens, RHCE     Email: skeeve at skeeve.org
Website: www.skeeve.org  - Telephone: (0414) 753 383
Address: P.O Box 1035, Epping, NSW, 1710, Australia

eIntellego - skeeve at eintellego.net - www.eintellego.net

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au