(RADIATOR) Expirations more granular than one day

Allen Marsalis am at shreve.net
Fri Aug 9 21:30:51 CDT 2002

Maybe I'm thinking too hard and should just describe what I want
to do which is pretty simple.  I would like to authenticate users
for a time period which will deny authentication after the expiration
period elapses..  The period will be 1 hours from current time,
24 hours from current time, or one month (approx 744 hours) from
current time.  That's it.  Can someone point me in the right
direction regarding exactly what attribute would be best for this?
I do not wish to disconnect the user but rather just not allow
a re-authentication after 1 hour, 1 day, or one month..

Allen
am at shreve.net

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au