(RADIATOR) SNMP, Simultaneous-Use and Redback SMS500

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Aug 2 02:58:23 CDT 2002

Hello Sven -

What you describe below is exactly what we need to know to be able to
code the NasType.

Unfortunately, we do not have *any* NAS gear (suppliers don't give us
anything for development), so we have to rely on customers such as
yourself to get the information that is required.

BTW - even with Cisco it is not easy because of (vast) differences in
IOS versions and configuration differences.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au