(RADIATOR) Caller ID settings

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 1 23:47:12 CDT 2002

Hello Ali -

1. Radiator can use one or the other of Called-Station-Id and/or
Calling-Station-Id

2. Your user definition would look like this:

someuser Password = xxxxx, Calling-Station-Id = nnnnnnn

3. You can define multiple numbers with regular expressions:

someuser Password = xxxxx, Calling-Station-Id = /11111|22222|333333/

You can list the numbers individually or use pattern matching.