(RADIATOR) "Dupinterval" and big NAS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Aug 1 02:41:24 CDT 2002

Hello Sergey -

This discussion comes up from time to time.

The first thing to understand is that the identifier is used by the NAS
only for the purposes of keeping track of outstanding requests, ie.
access requests for which the NAS has not yet received a reply. It is
also important to understand that this is how the radius protocol
specification is written.

I have copied this mail to Mike who may have additional comments.

BTW - I would be interested to see a trace 4 debug showing what is
happening, and I would also like to know what CommWorks say about how
the identifier should be used by the radius server.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au