ADDL INFO Re: (RADIATOR) Bound IP

tgwells at goodnews.net tgwells at goodnews.net
Tue Apr 30 11:15:56 CDT 2002

 Additional Info

I relaize that I can bind to a specific address but I have multiple things
authenticating and the only way O can tell a difference between them is by
 what IP they are sending radius packets to. It's strange how this telco is
 doing something but we represent multiple ISP's so that's why.

Can the IP a packet is sent to be determined within a hook?

-- Tim

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au