(RADIATOR) Ascend-Data-Filter...

Chris Craft postmaster at springsips.com
Tue Apr 30 12:19:36 CDT 2002

  I did a search of archives, and found only one reference to these thingys
(a question entitled "Ascend-Data-Filter woes" with no reply)...
  A wholesaler is requiring these filters (SPAM avoidance) and it seems that
it's not getting things in the right order. I'm replying:

AddToReply Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward tcp est",\
Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward dstip MY.SMTP.SERVERS.IP",\
Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in drop tcp dstport = 25",\
Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward"

  The result of this filter is that I can do everything but send SMTP to my
SMTP server. :(

  If you have any hints/pointers, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Chris Craft, Postmaster/NOC Meister
SpringSips.com
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au