(RADIATOR) radiator monitor

Tony Bunce tonyb at go-concepts.com
Thu Apr 25 12:09:42 CDT 2002

Hello,

            If the only thing you want to do is check to see if radiator
is working, then you can use netsaint.  We use netsaint to monitor most
of our network so adding a radius check was easy.  Setting it up to just
check radius may be a little overkill but it works great for us.  This
does not however provide any features that Radar does, it just check to
see that it is authenticating usernames.

Thanks,
Tony B, CCNA, Network+
Systems Administration
GO Concepts, Inc. / www.go-concepts.com
Are you on the GO yet?
What about those you know, are they on the GO?
513.934.2800
1.888.ON.GO.YET