(RADIATOR) creative AUTHBY SQLRADIUS?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Apr 15 19:16:26 CDT 2002

Hello Steve -

There are some extensions to the AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause in Radiator 3.0
which should support your requirements. However, as mentioned in my previous
mail, I would prefer to see the results of your testing using a simple
default setup before going any further down this path. I think you will agree
that if the results of a simple test are slower than what you are doing
currently there is no point in pursuing this avenue.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au