(RADIATOR) Need some help with Cisco 2500 series

Sergio Gonzalez sagonzal at sky.net.co
Thu Apr 11 20:26:09 CDT 2002

Hi there.

I have a Cisco 2509 Router with async interfaces to make a little RAS. It
does correctly the authentication with radiator, but cisco isn't taking the
things I send in the radius reply. I'm trying to make the cisco router to
hangup the async interface with Session-Timeout atttribute (this works
perfectly in other RASes), but doesn't work with it.

Anybody here has a working cisco 2500 series that accept the attribute or a
working config?. Because I think is kind of a bad config.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards.

Sergio Alejandro Gonzalez
Director Operativo