(RADIATOR) Account status field

Stephen Malenshek stephen at valuelinx.net
Mon Apr 8 10:23:56 CDT 2002

Is there a way to make radiator look at an additional field to see if
the account is in a suspended or valid state.  For instance, I have a
postgres database with the following fields:

radius=# \d subscribers
               Table "subscribers"
  Attribute   |          Type          | Modifier
--------------+------------------------+----------
 username     | character varying(50)  | not null
 realname     | character varying(50)  |
 passwd       | character varying(50)  |
 epasswd      | character varying(50)  |
 uid          | integer                |
 gid          | integer                |
 homedir      | character varying(90)  |
 huntgroup    | character varying(30)  |
 staticip     | character varying(22)  |
 shell        | character varying(50)  |
 checkattr    | character varying(200) |
 replyattr    | character varying(200) |
 mailonlyacct | character varying(10)  |
 status       | character varying(30)  |
Indices: subscribers_pkey,
         username_i

If an account request comes in and the username and epassword fields
show to be the correct information, how could we get the software to
check and see if the status field shows a 0 or 1.  The 0 would be
suspended and 1 would be active, or something to that effect.  Please
let me know what your thoughts are.  Thanks

Stephen Malenshek
President/CEO
Valuelinx Corporation
stephen at valuelinx.net