(RADIATOR) Dear sir,

Tuvia Rothem tuvia at research.haifa.ac.il
Mon Apr 8 05:04:42 CDT 2002

Dear sir,

A few days ago I had received the 'Radiator' for testing it
from 'Encotone Ltd' in Jerusalem.
I'm using a very small database with TeleID  (smartcard) users and
the file 'users' for those without TeleID. In this way,
the radiator is working perfectly.
Now I'm trying to merge between the two, without success:

1: A TeleID user (from the DB) must dial to a specific number (1-800-.....),
    using the 'calling-id' parameter. This user has to be defined in
    the 'users' file, not with a fixed password but with a password
    provided by the TeleID card.
2: An 'users' user has only  an UserName. The identification to RAS
     will be made only by the telephone number he is calling from.
     'Calling-id' and 'called-id' must be defined for this user in the 'users' file.

I need help for these issues.

Thank you very much.

Tuvia Rothem

University of Haifa - Computing  Division
Haifa, ISRAEL
Tel: 972-4-8240787

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au