Fwd: Re: Fwd: RE: (RADIATOR) CFG files diffs

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Apr 7 18:29:25 CDT 2002

Hello -

Here is Mike's reply.

Subject: Re: Fwd: RE: (RADIATOR) CFG files diffs
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 11:17:20 +1000
From: Mike McCauley <mikem at open.com.au>
To: hugh at open.com.au

Hi Hugh,

I think the most likely explanation is that theris no secret for that client
in the database. Earlier versions of Radiaor would not have complained if
there were no secret for a particilar client. I will improive the error so it
says which client has the problem.

Cheers

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au