(RADIATOR) Framed IP differences?

Todd Dokey tdokey at inreach.com
Fri Sep 28 11:18:27 CDT 2001

Greetings!

I am told by my Tech support Monkeys that customers calling in have a
different IP than the one showing up in the Call Logs.

Uhh.. did I miss a step?

My authentication takes place as AuthBy FILE on the primary server, and the
others AuthBY RADIUS to that server unless the connections die, then they
AuthBy FILE to their own local copies.

The Accounting records go straight from the NAS into the Emerald billing
system, so Radiator doesn't do a thing with them.

Whats up with different IPs?  Why wouldn't the NAS just hand one off and
shoot the record into the database?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au