(RADIATOR) Multiple realms in handler

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Sep 17 00:23:30 CDT 2001

Hello Ken -

On Monday 17 September 2001 12:26, Ken Kirkby wrote:

> I've been following this with interest. We want to implement a block
> with
> called-station-id and called-number-id so as to prevent STD calls from
> an ambiguously located exchange area.
>
> For example we'd like to block calls from 0265773xxx and 0265774xxx to
> 0265473002. What is the most effective way of implementing this?
> A specific handler, or combination with database.

The best way to do this probably depends on what else you have configured,
however here is a Handler to do it:

# define Handler to reject specific phone numbers

<Handler Calling-Station-Id = /^0265773|^0265774/, Called-Station-Id =
0265473002>
	AuthBy reject.users
</Handler>

The file "reject.users" would contain the following:

# users file to reject everything

DEFAULT Auth-Type = "Reject: Phone number out of area"

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au