(RADIATOR) Taking too long.

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 14 04:03:53 CDT 2001

Hello Griff -

As always, a trace 4 showing what is going on is what is required.

For sub-second timer resolution you should use the LogMicroseconds parameter
with the Time::HiRes module from CPAN.

You may find that you will have to have multiple Radiator hosts with some
form of load balancing in front, and/or seperate authentication and
accounting instances of Radiator on each host.

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au