(RADIATOR) Taking too long.

Griff Hamlin, III griff3 at quik.com
Thu Sep 13 18:16:31 CDT 2001

Hello,

I am using an SQL database for authentication, Accounting, and session
database. I also am using snmpget to keep my online database consistent.
I find that when the snmpget takes a little too long, radius gets behind
and will never catch up, effectively denying all users as their
computers time out although eventually they do get authenticated on my
end. I thought about trying to fork processes, but is there no way to
limit the number of running processes that spawn off? Does anyone have
any experience with this type of problem and/or how to solve it?

Griff Hamlin, III

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au