(RADIATOR) SessionDatabase SQL

C. J. Ambler cambler at maine.edu
Fri Sep 7 09:31:37 CDT 2001

Hi Hugh,
	Just a comment re simultaneous-use.
	I am surprised that the default AddQuery inputs the username to the
RADONLINE table as %u, the username before any rewrites.
If the user then later does a second login, say capitalising one of the
letters of the username, then the CountQuery would not reject the
simultaneous use. I would have thought it should default to either %n or
%U, ie. after any rewrites have been accomplished, and the name as
authenticated.
	However, I have certainly been wrong before :).
Colin Ambler
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au