(RADIATOR) Strange Problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Sep 6 21:05:01 CDT 2001

Hello Ujwol -

Thanks for sending the configuration file - it looks fine.

When you do get a trace 4 debug, please send it to me so I can have a look.

From: Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au>
To: "'Tunde Ogedengbe" <tunde at linkserve.net>
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Re: IP restriction
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:52:42 +1000
Cc: <radiator at open.com.au>
Sender: owner-radiator at open.com.au

Hello 'Tunde -

You usually do this by specifying a suitable Framed-IP-Netmask in the reply
attributes, but you will have to check with the vendor what is correct for a
Netserver.

Here is what usually works however:

	Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.254

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au