(RADIATOR) Reject second online requset (non-DB version)

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Sep 3 23:35:29 CDT 2001

Hello Quintin -

I am afraid I do not understand what you are trying to do.

You can configure a Handler to recognise any type of packet and run
an AuthBy clause(s) in consequence. However, this will only happen
for access and accounting requests received by Radiator from a NAS
(or the radpwtst program).

You say below you are trying to send a Disconnect-Request. Note that
a Disconnect-Request is just what it says - a request send by a
client. For this to work, you must set up your NAS to deal with a
Disconnect-Request (ie. as a radius server - it is a special
configuration that you will need to ask your NAS vendor how to
configure).

You can use radpwtst to send a Disconnect-Request directly to the
NAS, without involving Radiator at all. If you want to send the
Disconnect-Request through Radiator, you will need to configure an
AuthBy PROXY clause to forward the request through Radiator to the
NAS.

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au