(RADIATOR) Problems with 5800

Lisa Goulet Lisa.Goulet at versatel.nl
Wed Oct 31 08:29:54 CST 2001

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone out there has seen similar problems.

In our set up of proxies and customer radius servers(all Radiators) we
periodically experience near blackouts. The users get a busy signal. The
problems occur only with Cisco 5800s. The Nortel CVX arena is usually
uneventful. The 5800 sees the PPP queues getting fuller and fuller. It sees
no timeouts from the proxies or any errors they can zoom in on. From the
radiator side, I don't see any abnormal messages. I just see Access-Requests
getting to be fewer and fewer.

Many of us have been trying to pinpoint the source of the problem,
unsuccessfully. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I would
appreciate any suggestions.

Regards,
Lisa
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au