(RADIATOR) Install error on radiator 2.19?

Jay West jlwest at tseinc.com
Tue Oct 30 11:13:06 CST 2001

Greetings;

A few weeks ago we mentioned that on a fresh install of radiator 2.18, which
was being done on a freshly installed FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE machine, we got an
error message about hostname.pl.

We just did a fresh install of radiator 2.19 on a fresly installed
FreeBSD4.4 machine and got the same message, but this time regarding
radwho.pl instead of hostname.pl. The exact error message is below along
with the surrounding text.. this came from doing a 'make install'

Installing /usr/bin/builddbm
Installing /usr/bin/radiusd
Installing /usr/bin/radwho.pl
Writing
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd/auto/Radius/.packlist
## Differing version of ./radwho.pl found. You might like to
rm /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/radwho.pl
## Running 'make install UNINST=1' will unlink this file for you.
Appending installation info to /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach/perllocal.pod
host#

Again, like last time, everything seems to work just fine, but was curious
what this message is.

Jay West

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au