(RADIATOR) Melbourne Cup Sweepstake

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Oct 29 22:39:13 CST 2001

Hi All,

This year we are running a Melbourne Cup Sweepstake for Radiator customers.
The Melbourne Cup horse race is run each year in our home town of Melbourne
on the first Tuesday of November (ie next Tuesday November 6 2001). Here in
Australia, everything stops while it is run. Its also broadcast in various
places around the world. See http://vrc.net.au

Entry to our Sweepstake is free and restricted to current Radiator
customers. Each entrant will be randomly assigned to a horse. The entrants on
the winning horse will each win a Radiator hat and T-Shirt.

To enter, email your name, delivery address and T-Shirt size to

melbournecup at open.com.au

Entries must be received by Friday November 2, midday local time (ie UTC 0100
on November 2 2001). Maximum of one entry per person.
An entrants web page http://www.open.com.au/melbournecup.html will be
published on Friday, showing what horse you have been assigned to.

This is not a marketing or spam setup: we will not be using the addresses for
anything except delivering your prize.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au