problem with max simultanious users

Nir Cohen nirc at test.macam98.ac.il
Mon Oct 29 10:50:30 CST 2001

Hi
I have a problem with simultaneous users I configured maxsession 1
But when I check with radpwtst user mikem with password fred that I add
to my computer
With adduser I can have has many sessions as I want.
I will be happy to get help .
This is my configuration file(radius.cfg):

#Foreground
#LogStdout
#AcctPort 1648
#AuthPort 1647
LogDir          /var/log/radius
DbDir           /etc/radiator
LogFile         /var/log/radius/logfile
# Use a low trace level in production systems. Increase
# it to 4 or 5 for debugging, or use the -trace flag to radiusd
Trace           5

# You will probably want to add other Clients to suit your site,
# one for each NAS you want to work with
<Client localhost>
        Secret  mysecret
        DupInterval 2
        NasType Cisco