(RADIATOR) signal to NAS

moto kawasaki kawasaki at livedoor.net
Mon Oct 22 20:26:54 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I'd suggest SNMP and MIB on the NAS might be helpful to disconnect
a given user (or connection).

Thanks.

mek

From: "Mariano Absatz" <radiator at lists.com.ar>
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) signal to NAS
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:52:27 -0300

radiator> Well... Radius is (or used to be) a strict client/server protocol where
radiator> the server is passively waiting for requests from the client and
radiator> reacting (or not) to them as it sees apropriate.
radiator>
radiator> Now, the client is the NAS and the server (in our case) is Radiator.
radiator> There should be no way for the server to asynchronously send anything to
radiator> the client (the NAS).

radiator> But if you want to disconnect a user who dialed-in to the NAS from the
radiator> server, you have to do just that.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au