(RADIATOR) Tunnel-Client-Auth-ID and Tunnel-Server-Auth-ID

Wim Biemolt Wim.Biemolt at surfnet.nl
Wed Oct 17 05:04:05 CDT 2001

Hello,

Recently I upgraded one of our NAS-es to IOS 12.2T to be able to support
IPv6. After the upgrade radiator started complaining:

ERR: Attribute number 90 (vendor ) is not defined in your dictionary
ERR: Attribute number 91 (vendor ) is not defined in your dictionary

Looking at www.cisco.com I thought these attributes had something to do
with Tunnel-Client-Auth-ID and Tunnel-Server-Auth-ID. Some of the new
attributes supported in 12.2. See

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fsecur_c/fappendx/fradattr/scfrdat1.htm

I though I would be able to solve the error messages by adding the
two lines shown below to my dictonary.

VENDORATTR      9 cisco-Tunnel-Client-Auth-ID   90 string
VENDORATTR      9 cisco-Tunnel-Server-Auth-ID   91 string

But unfortunately I still see the error messages. Any idea why radiator
is still unhappy about Attribute numbers 90 and 91?

Cheers,

-Wim -/- SURFnet

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au