(RADIATOR) Multiple AuthBy and Accounting

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Oct 17 00:18:41 CDT 2001

Hello Suwat -

On Tuesday 16 October 2001 21:01, Suwat Charoensakpanich wrote:
> Hello.
>      I have some problem. I use Multiple AuthBy
> (<AuthBy GROUP>). It's work for authentication ,but
> it isn't send accouting log to MySQL.OK I use
> <AuthBy FILE>, <AuthBy NT> and <AuthBy RADMIN>.
>      In my radius.cfg
> <AuthBy Group>
>       AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
>       <AuthBy FILE>
>       <AuthBy NT>
>       <AuthBy RADMIN>
> </AuthBy>
>     If I use "AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept" ,then
> it woke correct with authentication and accouting log
> (detail file).But RADMIN don't have accouing in
> mySQL.
>     If I use "AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways" ,then
> radiator
> check user in all AuthBy,but it don't send accounting
> RADMIN.

It is usually easiest to do this with Handlers:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy RADMIN>
	Identifier CheckRADMIN

<AuthBy FILE>
	Identifier CheckFILE

<AuthBy NT>
	Identifier CheckNT>

# define Handlers

<Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request>
	AuthBy CheckRADMIN
</Handler>

<Handler>
	AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
	AuthBy CheckFILE
	AuthBy CheckNT
	AuthBy CheckRADMIN
</Handler>

Note that you cannot mix Realms and Handlers in the same configuration file.

hth

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au