(RADIATOR) Multiple AuthBy and Accounting

Suwat Charoensakpanich jimmy2th at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 06:01:50 CDT 2001

Hello.
     I have some problem. I use Multiple AuthBy
(<AuthBy GROUP>). It's work for authentication ,but
it isn't send accouting log to MySQL.OK I use
<AuthBy FILE>, <AuthBy NT> and <AuthBy RADMIN>.
     In my radius.cfg
<AuthBy Group>
      AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept
      <AuthBy FILE>
      <AuthBy NT>
      <AuthBy RADMIN>
</AuthBy>
    If I use "AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept" ,then
it woke correct with authentication and accouting log
(detail file).But RADMIN don't have accouing in
mySQL.
    If I use "AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways" ,then
radiator
check user in all AuthBy,but it don't send accounting
RADMIN.
    Please recommend me
Regards,
suwat.c