(RADIATOR) Proxy pbs

Romain Vergniol romain.vergniol at cegedim.fr
Fri Oct 12 10:23:56 CDT 2001

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a proxy that would be able to forward accounting to a different server.
So I tried something like this (described in the reference manual) :

<Realm DEFAULT>
        AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways

         <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host 172.29.xx.xx
                Host 172.29.xx.yy
                AuthPort 1645
                NoForwardAccounting
                LocalAddress 172.29.yy.yy
               <Host 172.29.xx.xx>
                        Secret xxxxxxxxxxx
                </Host>
                <Host 172.29.xx.yy
                       Secret xxxxxxxxxx
                </Host>
        </AuthBy>

         <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Host 172.29.xx.zz
                NoForwardAuthentication
                AcctPort 1646
                Secret xxxxxxxxxxxx
                LocalAddress 172.29.yy.yy
         </AuthBy>

</Realm>

The problem is that authentication is always accepted ...
So I tried with "IgnoreAuth..." and "IgnoreAcct..." but it doesn't seem to work.
What's the way to properly configure this proxy ?

Thanx

Romain VERGNIOL

CEGEDIM
Service Réseau Boulogne