(RADIATOR) creating "permissions" for users

ISMAIL,IRWAN (HP-Malaysia,ex1) irwan_ismail at hp.com
Tue Oct 9 01:57:10 CDT 2001

I am currently using AuthBy FILE to authenticate a few network devices.
But soon I would need to authenticate applications that support PAP/CHAP
as well. Is this possible? How do I go about doing this?

I need to create "permissions" for the authenticated users, whereby they
are only allowed to access devices/applications that is defined for them.
Can I do this? For example, in the USERS file, I have a user named Mary
who can be authenticated for Router1, Router2 and Router3. But user Joe
can only authenticate for Router3 and Router4.

Thanks,
Irwan.
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au