(RADIATOR) MPPE

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Oct 2 18:14:30 CDT 2001

Hello Andre -

Could you please send me a copy of your configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening?

If it is the router that is complaining, it sounds like the router has not
even sent the request yet, so Radiator would not be involved (this is just a
guess). Is there some special configuration required on the router?

thanks

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au