(RADIATOR) MPPE

Andre D. Henry andre at go-net.com
Tue Oct 2 16:23:21 CDT 2001

I looked at the archives and I see the question but no solutions.

I have radiator up and running. It works just fine. I am trying to use it
to do MS-Chap authentication using MPPE. My router keeps telling me RADIUS
keying material missing. I found the radius attribute
MS-CHAP-MPPE-Keys how do i get radiator to automatically generate this
field.

according to http://landfield.com/rfcs/rfc2548.html its supposed to be
LmPasswordHash(P, etc .... The function exists in the MSCHAP.pm file, what
am I missing here ?

Radiator 2.18.4

Thanks
Andre