(RADIATOR) slightly OT: SMTP relay module

Mark - Orcon Support mark at orcon.net.nz
Mon Nov 26 14:16:42 CST 2001

Hi Charles -

Check out http://freshmeat.net/project/sendmailmysqlmap/. This enables a
mysql lookup for sendmail table types. We use this for replacing
virtusertable, but you could apply it to 'roamingips'. Then use Radiator to
simply insert data into the lookup table. Simply fudge a RADONLINE table or
use a hook to insert values in there, and then set a crontab to delete
entries over a certain age...

/Mark

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au