(RADIATOR) Assign Addresses by Pool

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Nov 20 01:34:14 CST 2001

Hello Shane -

Do you want Radiator to manage this pool? Or do you want the NAS to manage
the pool? If it is Radiator, you can either use the FramedGroup construct
(assuming simple NAS-Port numbers) or you can use an AuthBy DYNADDRESS with
either an SQL address pool or a DHCP address pool.

I'm happy to help as always.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au