(RADIATOR) User Groups

Shane Malden smalden at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 19 01:16:26 CST 2001

Hugh,
        Yes it will, but what I really need to do is assign different sites
a different class of addresses (eg, 10.0.0.x /24 for one site, 10.0.1.x for
another, etc). Theses all get passed through the one NAS (Telstra) but Data
points go through different Routers. One of our selection criteria for a
Radius Product was to be able to do this.  If you are able to help in some
way, it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Shane