(RADIATOR) User Groups

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Nov 18 23:25:22 CST 2001

Hello Shane -

On Monday 19 November 2001 13:04, Shane Malden wrote:
> I am looking for some support on configuring users in groups. We have
> several NAS in different locations. All come back to the one Radius Server
> for authentication. What i would like to do is add users to a group under
> Radiator and issue this group addresses, based on the location of the NAS.
> The next issue is these users are authenticated by RSA ACE/Server
> (SecurID). How would i add these to groups??  If anyone is able to help in
> any way, it would be appreciated.

Radiator itself has no notion of groups, but it sounds like you want to do
address allocation based on NAS. In a previous reply to you I indicated how
to do this using the Identifier tag in the Client clauses - will this not
work for you? If it won't work for you, can you tell me what the groups you
refer to above are based on?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au