(RADIATOR) Size of log files

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Nov 18 23:10:35 CST 2001

Hello Roy -

It is generally much easier to use special characters in the file names for
logging and so on. Here is an example to create a new file every day.

LogFile %L/logfile-%Y-%m-%d

The files are opened, written and closed for every event.

Of course you will still need to clean up the old files via a cron job or
whatever.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au