(RADIATOR) Size of log files

Roy Jordan rjordan at remex.com.au
Sun Nov 18 23:13:57 CST 2001

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a limit to the size of the Radiator log files.
I am currently working on a procedure to begin rotating the log files as
huge log files are harder to work with. If a log file limit is reached what
affect would that have. Would the existing log file be overwritten with a
clean logfile or would it create a new log file.

Regards

Roy

Roy Jordan
Remex Consulting
Tel +61 (0)2 8436 9500
Fax +61 (0)2 8436 9599
mailto:rjordan at remex.com.au
http://www.remex.com.au
Information contained in this email is intended for the addressees only.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au