(RADIATOR) SNMP Agent

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Nov 12 18:09:52 CST 2001

Hello Andrew -

I suspect there is some SNMP program on your Radiator host that is sending
SNMP requests that Radiator is rejecting because the community strings are
different.

To say any more, I will need to see a copy of the configuration file and a
trace 4 debug showing what is going on.

You could try using snoop or tcpdump (or your favourite packet sniffer) to
see what SNMP requests are flying around.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au