(RADIATOR) SQL Server Timeout

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Nov 12 17:44:15 CST 2001

Hello Ben -

I would start by checking a trace 4 debug from Radiator to see what sort of
response times you are getting for your SQL queries, then I would look at the
indexes on the database tables and perhaps add/adjust as neccessary.

I would also check what other processing is occuring on the database at the
time the problems occur. Ie - are you running some big report or something
that is tying up the database?

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au