(RADIATOR) timestamp ?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed May 30 03:32:00 CDT 2001

Hello Chairarth -

You should set up the SQL database with a simple string field as the
destination column (not a "datetime" field), because you just want to write
the string as you describe below. Also, you should use the DateFormat
statement together with the AcctColumnDef, something like this:

	DateFormat %e %m %Y %T
	AcctColumnDef DATESTRING, Timestamp, integer-date

Have a look at section 6.3 in the Radiator 2.18.1 reference manual.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au