(RADIATOR) timestamp ?

chairarth chairath at lensodatacom.co.th
Wed May 30 03:00:40 CDT 2001

Hi Hugh

According to your suggestion , I 've add column name "DATE" to the RADUSAGE table
and add this line below in configuration file

AcctColumnDef DATE,Timestamp,integer-date

After restart radiator and try to make a connection , I find that there are
datetime value at DATE column at SQL Server. It's ok.But we want date format like
" DD MM YYYY HH24:MM:SS" . So I edit AcctCoumnDef DATE as below.

AcctColumnDef DATE,Timestamp,integer-date,to_date(’%e %m %Y %H:%M:%S’)

Well, it's not work . In Radiator log file show error message

Wed May 30 14:24:23 2001: ERR: do failed for 'insert into RADUSAGE (USERNAME,
TIME_STAMP, ACCTSTATUSTYPE, ACCTSESSIONID, FRAMEDIPADDRESS, NASIDENTIFIER, DATE)
values  ('test', 991207463, 1, '51012c24', '10.10.64.63', '10.10.0.2',
'to_date(30 05 2001 14:24:23)')': [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]Syntax error converting datetime from character string. (SQL-22008)(DBD:
st_execute/SQLExecute err=-1)

What should I do?

Thanks
Chairath