(RADIATOR) Feature Req: AuthBy INLINE

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu May 24 20:02:59 CDT 2001

Hello Neale -

There are both advantages and disadvantages with anything, however the reason
I generally use the approach that I do is because the configuration files
that I typically work on are *very* large and *very* complex and the goal is
almost always to simplify the main Radiator configuration file as much as
possible.

BTW - I *always* use copious comment blocks to indicate very cleary what is
going on and what files are doing what.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au